25 Things about me
As a way to get to know people better, our friends at Perfectly Imperfect are having a “25 things” party. If you want to get the behind the scenes scoop on the faces of blogland check it out!!
Now here are 25 random things you may or may not want to know about me!
1. I can find everything I need in life at either Target or JcPenney.
2. I get up early every morning to run so that I can eat more that day…so sad! Currently obsessed with the frosted pretzels from Caseys General Store.
3. My kitchen was so messy tonight that I had to turn around and leave and was unable to make supper.
4. I hate, hate, hate cooking. Maybe that last one was more of an excuse…hum!
5. My second toe is longer than my first. Still on counseling for this one.
6. I used to be naturally blonde.
7. I tell my family everyday that I detest my naughty dog, but sometimes I find myself staring at her cute little face and my heart starts to feel this really weird feeling.
8. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
9. I do not like the spotlight to be on me. My own wedding was very tough on me.
10. I hate birthdays. Let me clarify. I hate my birthday…please see #9.
11. I am very opinionated. When I think that I am right I will never, ever back down.
12. I am also very passionate. When I believe in something I am all in.
13. I am very cheap. If I want something done I will always try to do it on my own. I have even tried to color my own hair a few times. It has never worked out.
14. Sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode because I have too many ideas for things I want to do.
15. My house is ever changing. I get bored with the same-old same-old and need to keep things fresh. My kids do not understand that just because I can do this that doesn’t mean that they can. Case in point: 2 months after completing and decorating my daughters bedroom she wants to redo the whole darn thing. My husband says that it is my fault that she is like this.
16. I like to throw things away. Clutter drives me crazy. There are things that I do regret throwing away.
17. I like my house to be clean. I just feel better mentally when I have a clean house. I know in that long run when I look back on my life it will not matter…but I still like it clean!
18. I am a worrier. That is just who I am. I try to tell myself not to but it never works.
19. My three girls are my life…ages 12(almost 13),10, and 6 so I never know what the day will bring.
20. I have an extreme love for all 80’s hairband music…extreme love!
21. I love animals and have always wanted to live on a farm…never gonna happen
22. I laugh a lot on the inside…drives my husband crazy.
23. I detest all sales people…especially car sales men.
24. I am extremely sensitive to bullying and issues that affect children. I pretty much shut down for a week when I heard about the Penn State scandal.
25. I am married to the most wonderful man alive.
Go check out the party…I promise you there is some very juicy information over there.
Have a great weekend!